That skit never gets old and since the Holidays are just around the corner, how could I resist?
So, you’ve been invited to a few Christmas parties and want to bring some delicious treats. Well, nothing could be easier than this boozy, holiday recipe. And, hey, it’s a little bit healthy too with coconut oil, maple syrup, dark chocolate and almonds or cashews as key ingredients. Put these in a mason jar, add a big red bow and you’re good to go!
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup ground almonds (or cashews)
- 3 oz bittersweet chocolate, grated
- 1 T raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup bourbon of choice
- 2 T. coconut oil (room temperature)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch unrefined sea salt
- Blend ingredients, form into balls, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.